R8 LED - Description
It’s finally here.... the long awaited power of our R8 front light. We’ve been perfecting the design, operation and power over the past couple of years to bring you the ultimate light. The eight Cree XP-G2 LED’s generate a maximum power of 3000 lumens (2200 measured) through custom made optics. These optics blend 4 x spot, 2 x diffused and 2 x elliptical lenses to give unrivalled illumination of the trail.
The light offers two power sequences, with three settings in each, giving a total of 6 power levels to maximise light output or runtime depending on your chosen style of riding. A useful illuminated switch visually reminds you which power level you're in.
A new 6 cell battery has been developed for the R8 which will give 2 hours burntime on maximum power. The new ES Li-Ion battery also features a charge indicator showing the battery life at the touch of a button. The battery case is machined from aluminium and has a rubber protection cover to allow rattle free fixing to stems and top tubes.
R8 LED - Specification
• 8 x Cree XP-G2 LEDs
• 2200 measured lumens
• 3000 generated lumens
• New 7800mAh (6 cell) ES Li-Ion battery with charge indicator.*
• 2 hour run time in max mode (using a 7800mAh battery).
• Custom designed beam pattern, blending 4 x spot, 2 x diffused and 2 x elliptical optics.
• 6 power levels (2 sequences of 3), including flash.
• Power level feedback via coloured backlit push button.
• QR bayonet fitting for handlebar mounting.
• 180g (lamp unit)
• 665g (with 7800mAh battery and handlebar mount)
R8 LED - Gallery
There are no media references available for this product